Every landscape has a range of features that need to cumulatively create a whole that’s functional and appealing and lends a well-balanced appearance to the outdoor spaces on a property. There will be plantings and trees of different types and lawn spaces that add to the greenery and freshness of the yard. But all these living elements need to be balanced out well with some masonry features and this is where our hardscaping solutions come into the picture.
Hardscape design and installation services should always be handled by experienced professionals and we at Grays Outdoor Services use our expertise and resources to provide excellent masonry installation services to customers in and around Garden City, Inkster, Dearborn Heights and Livonia. We have numerous satisfied customers across Westland, Wayne, Redford, and Taylor; and many property owners from Allen Park, Canton, and Romulus choose to hire us for all their hardscaping requirements.
Masonry Installations in a Landscape
There are a number of different types of outdoor masonry features that become the foundation of all the other installations in your landscape; based on your preferences and styling needs, the different hardscape installations you can choose from include:
- Driveway, Walkways, and Pathways- These are integral to most landscapes and you can choose from concrete, natural stone or brick pavers for these installations. Paving looks great in any setting is resilient, low-maintenance and durable.
- Patios and Decks- Many homeowners like to get either a patio or deck installed in their yard and we can design these in the best possible way.
- Retaining Walls- If you have sloping land in your landscape and need to build some outdoor features there, a certain portion of the land would have to be excavated and leveled. The exposed rock and soil would need some support and retaining walls built using CMUs are a great way to improve the stability of the landscape.
- Garden Steps- There are times when we design a multi-leveled yard and stone garden steps need to be built to move from one level to the next. We can also build steps leading into the yard from an elevated deck or patio space.
- Poolscapes- These areas need to be designed with attention to detail using slip-resistant, water-resistant and weather-resistant materials. We design these areas carefully and use materials such as travertine in this installation to enhance the functionality and aesthetics.
Custom Designed Hardscapes
Aside from all these features, we can also construct hardscaping features such as boundary walls, edging, curbing, gate posts, fireplaces and fire pits etc. All of these will be built using the best quality materials and skilled and experienced technicians will handle the job. This ensures your landscape and its features last for a long time and increase the value of your property.
When you hire us for any tree service you can rest assured the job will be done safely and efficiently and we can handle projects of any scale and complexity. For any more information about the services we provide and hardscape installation cost, feel free to call Grays Outdoor Services at 248-470-2316. You can also send us your request and queries via this online Contact Us form.