Winters can be harsh on the plantings as well as masonry features of your property. And that means all the time, effort and money you put into landscape maintenance just becomes a waste when snow accumulates on your property. Most home owners and commercial business owners are concerned about this aspect and worry that when the snow falls thick, they will be unable to move out at all. Snow removal can be a very tiring and time-consuming job and its best to hire professionals for all your snow clearing requirements.
We at Grays Outdoor Services use our expertise and resources to provide excellent snow removal and de-icing services to customers in and around Garden City, Inkster, Dearborn Heights and Livonia. We have numerous satisfied customers across Westland, Wayne, Redford, and Taylor; and many property owners from Allen Park, Canton, and Romulus choose to hire us for all their snow removal requirements.
Our Snow Removal Solutions
When there is excessive snowfall and you want the landscape cleared of the thick layer of snow, we understand the urgency of the situation and provide excellent services. There are numerous reasons why property owners from across the region choose to hire us for this job such as:
- We have years of experience behind us and our snow removal experts have the experience and training to handle the toughest tasks efficiently.
- We are a fully-licensed and insured company that carries out this task safely and responsibly. However, in the event that any accident or damage occurs while the snow clearing job is in progress, your property will be covered.
- We use specialized de-icing sands and eco-friendly salts in our work which helps clear the snow quickly. All the work is completed without causing any harm to the plantings on your property.
- Ours is a technologically-driven company that uses the latest and most-advanced equipment in the snow removal projects. Some of the equipment we use includes heavy-duty loaders, salt spreaders (commercial grade), snow shoveling machines, snow plows and more.
- There are times when some areas of the snow-covered landscape can’t be easily accessed using these machines. In these situations we will remove the snow manually from these areas.
Custom Snow Removal
We understand that you can’t really predict when there will be heavy snowfall in your area. If you have opted for our snow removal contract, we proactively keep an eye on the weather forecast and send our technicians over to a property on time. This prompt action ensures that the snow or ice is cleared quickly and efficiently so you don’t have to be cooped up indoors for too long. We are one of the most sought-after snow removal companies in the region and with good reason. Snow removal management isn’t something you can entrust to a novice and we provide a prompt response and professional services.
When you hire our snow removal service you can rest assured the job will be done safely and efficiently and we can handle projects of any scale and complexity. For any more information about the services we provide and snow clearing cost, feel free to callGrays Outdoor Servicesat 248-470-2316. You can also send us your request and queries via this online Contact Us form.